Collection of sites/apps that I recommend and use myself.
💼 Recommended Websites and Apps (with Referral Links)
In this post, I have gathered all the websites and apps that I personally use and genuinely recommend. I have included my referral link for each one. I will regularly update this list whenever I discover new and valuable platforms.
💰 1) LetyShops – Cashback on Purchases
LetyShops is a popular cashback service. When you shop through their platform at one of hundreds of partner stores, you can get part of your money back.
✅ If you register using my referral link and make purchases worth at least PLN 70 within 30 days, you will receive a PLN 10 bonus.
📌 You can find more details in a separate post:
➡️ Full LetyShops & Alerabat Program Guide – read here
🔗 Join here:
➡️ Sign up for LetyShops
🔍 2) Alerabat – Cashback + Discount Codes
Alerabat works similarly to LetyShops, but it also offers a browser extension that automatically finds and applies available discount codes when shopping online.
✅ After registering using my referral link and making purchases worth at least PLN 70 within 30 days, you will receive a PLN 10 cashback bonus.
🔗 Join here:
➡️ Sign up for Alerabat
📷 3) Stock Photo Websites – My Favorite Stock Platforms
If you take photos or create graphics and want to make money from them, or if you're looking for professional materials for your projects, I recommend these platforms:
🎮 4) Microsoft Rewards – Earn Points Through Everyday Activities
Microsoft Rewards is a free loyalty program. You can earn points by:
- using the Bing search engine,
- browsing with Microsoft Edge,
- participating in quizzes and surveys,
- shopping in the Microsoft Store.
You can exchange your points for rewards, gift cards, Xbox credit, or donate them to charitable causes.
📌 You can find more details in a separate post:
➡️ Full Microsoft Rewards Program Guide – read here
🔗 Want to join right away?
➡️ Sign up for Microsoft Rewards
🌍 5) A series of "Play2Earn" games featuring virtual plots of land on a real-world map and passive income.
#1 TerraMine - Buy and upgrade mines that generate passive income.
📌 You can find a detailed description of TerraMine in a separate post:
➡️ TerraMine - Earn Money by Playing and Generate Passive Income | New Play-to-Earn Game
🔗 Want to check out TerraMine?
My promo code, which will give you an additional 1,000 TerraBucks at the start (equivalent to 10 mines): TM-LGZME
After creating an account and opening the app, go to Settings → Enter Referral Code → enter the code → confirm.
#2 Atlas Earth - An unusual app where you can buy virtual plots of land representing real-world locations.
📌 You can find a detailed Atlas Earth guide in a separate post:
➡️ Atlas Earth – Buy Virtual Land on a Real Map
🔗 Want to check out Atlas Earth?
➡️ Official Atlas Earth Website
📱 You can also download the app directly from the App Store or Google Play.
🛍️ 6) Vinted – Sell Things You No Longer Need
Vinted is one of the easiest platforms if you want to sell things you no longer use and recover some of the money you originally spent.
You can list clothing, shoes, accessories, books, electronics, and many other items.
It's a great option both for people who want to declutter their home and for those looking for an additional way to make some occasional extra money.
📌 You can read more about occasional selling here:
➡️ Garage Sale Through Internet – How to Earn Money and Declutter Your Home at the Same Time
🛍️ 7) My T-Shirt Store and More – Click
🔄 The List Will Keep Growing!
I am constantly testing new apps and tools that can help save money or make money online. Whenever I find something valuable – I'll add it here.
Do you have something worth recommending? Let me know – I'd be happy to check it out!

Comments
Post a Comment