Introduction and table of contents



In this Blog I am writing down my knowledge which I am constantly expanding about finances, personal development and psychology.

I will share with you various techniques of money saving, money earning and investing. Also the habits that will make your life objectively better, not only financial wise. Consequently using this knowledge in your life will for sure serve you good.

I treat this blog also as my private vault of knowledge that I gathered and I am constantky expanding.


Please keep in my mind that I am not native English speaker, I am from Poland and the reason why I decided to also translate my original polish blog to English was to reach a wider audience. I hope you can forgive me any language mistake/flaws and that despite them you can focus on the content.


Below table of contents:

1) Recommendations

Books I recommend that match the Blog theme

Polish version of this blog.

2) Personal Finances

Financial myths that you should stop believe in.

Financial safety pillow - What is it, how it should look like?

Fundamentals of personal finances - retrieve control over your money.

The Seven Levels of Wealth: The Path to Financial Freedom

3) Investing/Financial Instruments/Economy

Basics of gold investing

Basics of silver investing

Finance/economy/investing phrases that you should know.

Finance/economy/investing phrases that you should know #2

Financial Pyramid - What is it and how to avoid it?

Trivia - The Most Expensive Items Sold in the World in Various Categories.

4) Saving/Earning Money

Earning through internet - Paid Surveys

Ways to earn additional money.

Ways to earn money as a minor.

5) Personal Development and psychology

Balance - Why is it so important?

Find Peace and Harmony: The Benefits of Buddhist Philosophy

How to recover from failure? A guide to reclaim balance.

Hypochondria - What is it? How to fight it and how to soften it's symptoms.

Key habits/rules that will increase the quality of your life.

Pareto Principle - The 80/20 rule

Perfectionism is your enemy - why it is not worth to chase perfection?

Psychology trivia - How our brain works.

Stoicism: A Path to Inner Peace, Resilience, and Living in Harmony

The Benefits of Minimalism: Why Simplifying Your Life is Worth It

Quotes with timeless message - along with my thoughts about them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fundamentals of personal finances - retrieve the control over your money.

Basics of gold investing